Saturday, September 15, 2018

And He walks with me...

Earlier in the week, my sister had asked me to walk with her at a park that I like to go to. Although my weekend schedule already felt crammed, I agreed.  Then she asked me if I could meet her at 7:30 am,  rather than eight. I reluctantly agreed.

When I awoke this morning, I awoke singing, “I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses and the voice I hear falling on my ear, the Son of God discloses. And He walks with me and He talks with me and tells me I’m His own.” I knew immediately she would not be there to walk with me, that she would oversleep, but that God had ordained this time of fellowship and communion. He reminded me of the scripture from Mark chapter 1:  In the morning, while it is was still very dark, Jesus got up and went to a deserted place and prayed there. Mark 1:35

All the way up, the Holy Spirit just kept singing and speaking to me. When I got there, I waited for a few minutes and called her, sure enough she had overslept. I told her that I would walk and then meet her when she got there.

Halfway through the walk, the Holy Spirit reminded me to look at my blog Hitbodedut. It was from Sunday, September 11, 2016. (Just two years ago and one day apart as this is Saturday.)  http://torahgoy.blogspot.com/2016/09/hitbodedut.html
Once she arrived, and we walked, there was such a peace and serenity that was present. The birds, crickets, and even little squirrels were serenading us on our journey through the forest. As I took a picture of sunrays coming through the clouds, there was a beautiful blue-ish rainbow that was present in the picture just over the sun rays , we could not see it before. It was just as in the book of Ezekiel 1: As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. Eze 1:28
The first picture didn't even
show the rainbow.
Notice the brightness of the
rays and the blue rainbow


God reminded me how earlier this week He had spoke to me about walking with Him. Every night, the new song that I received from the Lord had to do with: Walk with Me. Follow Me. He was telling me not only to walk with Him in the spirit, but to walk with Him in the natural as well. What a joy it is to walk by faith! To be led by the Spirit!  It truly is the peace that passes all understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Bub, this is beautiful! (...and I’m thankful that my oversleeping came as a blessing to you:) Thank you for continuing to remind me to walk by faith.

    ReplyDelete