Thursday, June 15, 2023

Hidden Manna

 

This sermon, entitled "Hidden Manna" was preached on Saturday evening, April 26, 2003 at Mount Zion Fellowship in Jerusalem, Israel. After the morning service, and afternoon fellowship, i had went back to the apartments I was staying at in French Hill. I laid down for a nap, but my sleep was disturbed in the spirit. I went down to the basement and began to pray in the Spirit in an unknown tongue. The Holy Spirit began to interpret to me what I was praying and it was the revelation for the sermon that was preached.

While I was laying in bed, I could hear a voice in my spirit crying out, "Help me, I can't get free". That evening, a lady visited our service. She was from England and had been bound by an unclean spirit of alcoholism. She testified that the Lord delivered her, that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment