Saturday, October 10, 2015

I AM the Portal

Today, as I knelt and began to pray, I begin to pray “Hallowed be Thy Name.” I started to worship Jesus, by calling Him, “the Way, the Truth, the life... The door” Suddenly, the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation began to flow and I started to pray in the Spirit. The understanding of what I was saying came to me: 

“I am the portal to the sheepfold.” “and, behold, a portal opened in heaven... which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter” “and behold the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom” “which veil is done away in Christ.” “By a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh”

Jesus is the portal (the door or way) into the Holy of Holies. The only way in is through Him. He told the church in Philadelphia: “...He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment