Sunday, June 30, 2024

I Ask for the Nations

I first started this blog in October of 2009. For many years, I averaged About 25 to 50 hits a year. That was mostly from people that followed me on here, family, etc.. At some point along the way, Google was able to show statistics as to what nations were accessing the blog.  It was exciting to see when The blog first reached the United Kingdom, Germany, India, Pakistan.  I had received words of prophecy that I would minister to the Nations, and although I had an opportunity to travel to a few nations in my early adulthood, that was many years ago, and a lot of water went under the bridge in my life. 

About six months ago, I felt the Holy Spirit direct me to dance for the nations. As I danced before the Lord, I claimed this blog for His glory.  The very next day, when I opened the statistics page on the blog, I had several hundred hits from Singapore.  I continued to dance in faith and believe for the nations in my prayer time. Suddenly, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Ukraine, and other nations begin to be reached by this blog.  

There have been times when I prayed for specific nations, and only a day or two, at the most a week, that nation will be reached by this blog. In prophecy, concerning the Messiah, King David cried out, “ask of Me, and I shall give thee the nations for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalm 2:8  At the time of this writing, the blog has over 15000 hits. 

I had hesitated to even write about this, as I know that there are so many people who suffer persecution among the nations for being a Christian. But I felt strongly that I should let my readers know you are in my prayers! I may not know who you are and sometimes even where you’re reading from, but I pray for every statistic that shows up. I may not know who you are, but the Almighty God is familiar with you. He knows your name. He knows how many hairs you have on your head, or if you’re like me and have no hair 😁. 

May Almighty God bless you with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places and keep you from all evil. May He cause His face to shine upon you (smile upon you with pleasure) and be gracious (favor) unto you. May He lift up the light of His countenance (envelope you with His holy light) upon you and give you the peace of God that passes understanding!


1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing! But I believe it's only the beginning of you ministering to the nations.

    ReplyDelete